Golden warmmy pork curry

When do I come up with ideas for dinner? Most of time it pops up during my exercise. I have been starting exercise for more than six months, following one of the most popular aerobic dancing videos, lead by Jung Da-Yeon from South Korea. The reason I started doing this not because I wanted to loose weight but wanted to be healthier. After half year, I am not only being "HEALTHIER" but improving body curve which is a huge cheerful outcome beyond my expectation. People said you can make a habit if you continuously do it for 28 days and this rule do apply to me. I feel something wrong if I do not exercise even just for a day! Amazing!!

 

Besides exercise, I want to learn more knowledge about spices for cooking. Couple of spices are already common-used in my kitchen, the curry powder definitely is one of them. Curry chicken is a popular home-made dish in Taiwan, also can be the top three famous lunch meal in school. It is easy to cook with curry block, it brings full of fragrance along with creamy sauce. The eating style and the taste in Taiwan got huge influenced by Japan, not alone curry flavor. It stresses the sweetness, fruitiness and harmony when all the ingredients combine together. They use apply, honey as the base to create such a smooth taste. For the people using curry in Southern Asia, such as in India, who are the experts of spicy and would be proud of their secret spicy recipe, they are craving for the excitement when the aroma smash out and turn into a melodic combination in the mouth.

Several reasons trigger me to make a curry cuisine. When the temperature is dropping down, a golden warmmy curry dish is just as needed as a cup of hot tea. I love the yellow shining color, always shed pleasant light on the table and the turmeric also exert its function to warm me up at the perfect level. This time I infuse some chinese ideas with curry powder and it works! I use pork filet left in the fridge and feel free to use chicken breast or seafood which you prefer.






Ingredients:
1. 1 pork fillet steak, thin flat sliced 
2. 1 Green onion, stripped. Seperate the green and white part
3. 1/2 Onion, stripped
4. 1 Carrot, stripped
5. 1 yellow bell pepper, stripped
6. 1 mushroom, sliced
7. 2 garlic gloves, sliced

Seasonings:
1. 2 tsp curry powder, divided
2. 1 tsp black pepper powder
3. 1 tsp honey
4. 2 tsp soy sauce, divided
5. 1 Tsp low-fat milk

Instructions:
 

1. Prepare a small bowl and combine the pork with all the seasonings together (only 1 tsp curry powder and 1tsp soy sauce). Give a good stir until all evenly mixed. Marinate for 10-15 mins.

 

2. Heat oil pan, add green onion (white part) and garlic and stir fry until aroma come out. Add onion, carrot and mushroom, cook until the onion is almost transparent.

 

3. Put all the veggies aside of the pan and add pork slice by slice in the center of the pan, turn the meat to the other side when it starts watering on the surface. When both side of meat is almost done, add the rest curry powder and soy sauce and give a good stir.

4. Add yellow bell pepper in the end can keep it juicy and crunchy, and add more salt if necessary. Sprinkle green onion (green part) before set on the plate.





Comments